欢迎来到58原创网网
更新日期:2025-08-01 07:57
写作核心提示:
Okay, here is an essay outlining the key considerations for writing an English essay about a Sydney travel plan.
"Title: Crafting an Effective Sydney Travel Plan Essay: Key Considerations"
Planning a trip to Sydney, a vibrant metropolis renowned for its stunning harbor, iconic landmarks, and rich cultural tapestry, is an exciting endeavor. Translating these plans into a well-structured and informative essay requires careful thought and attention to detail. Whether the essay is for a school project, a travel blog, or personal documentation, certain key considerations will ensure it is comprehensive, engaging, and practical.
Firstly, "defining the purpose and audience" is paramount. Are you aiming to persuade someone to visit Sydney, provide a detailed itinerary for a specific trip, or simply share your travel aspirations? Understanding the goal dictates the tone, level of detail, and the type of information you should include. For instance, a persuasive essay would focus more on Sydney's unique attractions and experiences, while a detailed itinerary would concentrate on schedules, logistics, and budgeting. Knowing your audience – whether they are fellow travelers, educators, or family members – also influences the language style and complexity of the content.
Secondly, "conducting thorough research" is the foundation of a credible travel plan essay. Sydney offers a vast array of attractions beyond the universally known landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. You should delve into lesser-known but equally fascinating sites such as the Royal Botanic Garden, the Australian Museum,
世界这么大,我想去看看~ 越来越多的人想去旅行看世界。在英语国家,如何避免语言障碍?口语君为大家整理最全的出国旅游必备口语大全,让你出口无忧~
飞机篇办理登机
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Any hand luggage, madam?/Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
女士,有手提行李吗?
I have one shoulder bag.
我有一只背包。
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用称重。
Hand-baggage is not included.
手提行李不包括在内。
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?
May all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
我一共三件行李超重吗?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
I want to check these three pieces.
我想托运这三件行李。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
您可以免费带手提行李上机。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免费行李限额是25千克。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
您只能带24磅行李。
Is that inside the free allowance?
这没超出免费行李限额吧。
It's just below the limit.
刚好低于限额。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重费。
It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
Well, how much do I owe you?
那么我该付您多少钱?
The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
超重费是每公斤5美元。
Will you give me your ticket?
把您的机票给我好吗?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?
请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's your luggage bill.
这是您的行李单。
Here's a cabin luggage label.
这是一张机舱行李标签。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
这是您的机票及登机牌。
单词:
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
办理登机手续:check in
柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
询问登机口
A: 我应该在几号登机口登机?
Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
B: 8号登机口。
Gate Eight.
A: 请问我的登机口是几号?
Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
B: 您的登机口是6号。
Your gate number is 6.
询问飞行信息
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
What's the time difference between Beijing and London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
我们什么时候开始降落?
When are we going to be landing?
飞机到……要多久?
How long is the flight to... ?
询问能够准时起飞降落吗?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
Is the flight on schedule?
这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?
Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
登机广播英语
飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。
Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.
飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。
Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate.
乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。
We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.
我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。
We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
现在请所有旅客登机。
Now we'd like to begin general boarding.
询问机舱服务
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
我可以在这里抽烟吗?
May I smoke here?
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
表达机上用餐
机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。
Beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。
I feel cold(hot).
有素餐吗?
Do you have a vegetarian meal?
请给我来点吃的好吗?
Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?
注:飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。
I am on a diet.
我正在节食。
I am a vegetarian.
我是素食者。
过境和转机
A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.
你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。
B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?
我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?
A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?
当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?
A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?
打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?
B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.
抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。
相关表达法:
transit and transfer 过境与转机
过境,指旅客因所乘的班机在途中补充油料,更换机组人员而在机场做短暂停留,通常不需换乘飞机;
转机,是指旅客所乘的不是直飞班机,而必须在途中某机场转乘另一架飞机到达。
入境
A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?
我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?
B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.
当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。
A: There're 20 members in our group.
我们组有二十人。
A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?
你知道入境需要多长时间吗?
B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.
完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。
A: What happens after that?
然后呢?
B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.
下一步就是到行李提取处。
A: May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
B: Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
A: Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程机票吗?
B: Yes, here it is.
有的,这是回程机票。
A: How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
A: How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带了多少现金?
B: I have 800 dollars.
大约800美金。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
入境单填写(单词):
姓:Family name,Surname
名:First Name,Given name
性别:sex,gender
男:male
女:female
国籍:nationality,country of citizenship
护照号:passport number
原住地:country of origin
前往国:destination country
登机城市:city where you boarded
签证签发地:city where visa was issued
签发日期:date of issue
出生日期:date of birth,birth date
年:year 月:month 日:day
偕行人数:accompanying number
签名:signature
官方填写:official use only
职业:occupation
Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?
这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?
巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?
What time does it leave?
几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket?
在哪里卖票?
I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?
我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?
I get off at Connecticut Avenue.
我在康涅狄格大道下车。
How long is the ride?
要坐多久?
Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?
到了站请叫我一声好吗?
We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.
我们想去北海公园看看。
When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.
到北海公园时我会告诉你们。
We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.
北海公园快要到了。
Please drop your money into the box or touch your MetroCard on the validator.
请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。
You don't have enough balance on the card.
你的卡余额不足。
Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.
请您做好下车刷卡准备。
I can take the subway.
我可以乘地铁。
I just can't figure out the subway system at all.
我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。
But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.
可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。
You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.
你乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。
Do you know where the nearest subway station is?
你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?
It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.
就在街对面电影院的前面。
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?
这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
How much is the fare?
车费多少?
By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
That's very easy. The exit is always open.
那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。
Is there an airport bus to the city center?
这有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?
公车站 / 出租车招呼站在哪里 ?
How long does it take to go to ____?
到__需要多长时间?
How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
Take me to ___ / this address, please.
请载我去(景点) / 地址。
Do you use the meter?
你使用计价器吗?
Please stop / turn left / right here.
请在这里停车 / 左转/ 右转。
Please stop at the next intersection.
请在下个路口停车。
Can I pay the fare by credit card?
我可以用信用卡付车费吗?
Stop here, please.
请在这里停车。
Keep the change, please.
不用找钱了。
乘船篇A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island?
船什么时候出发去棒槌岛?
B: It will leave the port at six on July 8.
将于7月8号六点离开港口。
A: Excuse me. When will the ship enter the port?
请问船什么时候进港?
B: In an hour.
一小时后。
Maybe we'll be in port before long.
我们可能快进港了。
How many ports do we call at on our passage to Dalian?
我们去大连要经过几个港口?
What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.
我想预定三月一号一晚房间。
Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?
我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?
I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.
我想要预订一间单人房。
I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.
是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
What are the room rates?
房价多少?
How much is family room for a night?
请问四人房一晚多少钱?
Is breakfast included in the room price?
请问房价有包含早餐吗?
Does the room have Internet access?
房间有网络吗?
I’d like to order something from room service.
我想要使用客房服务点餐。
I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.
我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。
The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。
May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?
请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?
I'd like to ask for the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
I'd like to have my room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
Could you call a taxi for me?
可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?
I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.
我要退房和结账。
Do you have a table for two right now?
请问现在有两人座位吗?
I have a reservation at 18:30.
我今天晚上6:30有订位。
May we have a table by the window, please?
可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好。谢谢。
点餐篇May I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单。
Could we have another menu, please?
可以再给我们一份菜单吗?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文菜单?
What would you recommend for a party of three?
你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?
What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?
We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.
我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。
Excuse me, we’re ready to order.
不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
Is it too late to change my order?
现在改餐点还来得及吗?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!.
可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢!
May I have another spoon, please?
可以再给我一根汤匙吗?
Could you give me a fork, please?
可以给我一个叉子吗?
Excuse me. My order hasn’t arrived yet.
不好意思,我点的餐还没送到。
Could I have some more water / napkins, please?
可以再给我一些水 / 纸巾吗?
Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroom is?
不好意思,可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗?
May I have the check, please?
请问可以给我帐单吗?
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
I would like to pay in cash.
我想用现金付钱。
Is the gratuity included in the bill?
小费有包括在帐单里吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check, please?
真是美味的一餐。请帮我买单。
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
谢谢你的服务,我们这餐吃得很好。
Is there an ATM nearby?
这附近有提款机吗?
Where can I change money?
我要哪里换钱?
I’d like to return this (for refund).
我想退货(退费)。
Is this tax-free?
这免税吗?
Can I pay by credit card ( Union Pay )?
可不可以用信用卡(银联卡)付帐?
Where is the checkout counter?
结帐柜台在哪里?
Does this come with a warranty?
买这个有保修单吗?
I would like to take this one.
我要买这个。
Please wrap this for me.
请帮我把这个包装起来。
单词:
appetizer 开胃菜
salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (汤)
main Course 主菜
side 副餐/小菜
seafood 海鲜
specialty特制/特调
dessert 甜点
beverage 饮料
kids Menu 儿童餐
Is this on sale?
这项(物品)有特价吗?
Is this a discounted item?
这是特价商品吗?
Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___?
请问__(物品)现在有打折吗?
Is there any promotion coming up?
最近有什么优惠活动吗?
How about a discount?
打个折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount.
还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧!
Is this your final price?
不能再便宜了吗?
Thank you but I’m just looking around.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
I’ll try it first. If I like it, I’ll come back.
我先试用,喜欢的话我会再回来买。
Can I have a look at that one, please?
我可以看看那个吗?
Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on?
不好意思,请问__(物品)在哪个走道?
Do you have this in another color? / Does this come in any other colors?
这个有别的颜色吗?
What would you recommend for a gift for my boyfriend?
什么礼物你推荐我送男朋友?
I’m looking for a gift for my friend.
我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
When will you be getting new stock in?
你们什么时候会进新货?
Excuse me, could you help us take a picture?
不好意思,可以帮我们拍张照吗?
Could you take a picture of me with the __?
可以帮我跟(某景点)合照吗?
Could you turn it the other way around?
可以把相机转直/横拍吗?
Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please?
不好意思,我刚刚眨眼了,能再帮我拍一张吗?
That's a good one! Thank you for the help!
这张拍得好好,谢谢!
I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia. He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting.
这是《新概念英语》第二册的第4课,围绕一般现在时、现在完成时、现在进行时和将来进行时展开。还可以感受一下他国人的日常生活。
一、语法讲解
A. 一般现在时
1. He is in Australia. 他现在在澳大利亚。
2. Tim is an engineer. 帝姆是个工程师。
B. 现在进行时+现在完成时
3. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia. 他在一家大公司工作,所以呢已经去过澳大利亚好多的地方了。
解析:and在此句中连接两个从句(clause),第一个从句是第二个从句的原因,第二个从句是第一个从句的结果。所以第二个从句中不仅用了a great number of(许多),而且还强调了这些都是不同的地方(different places)。从写作的角度而言,这个different应该删除,a great number就暗含了different的意思了。即使是这么知名的教材,也是可能出现语用失误(error,小失误)的,当然这只是个失误,不是错误(mistake)哦。
C. 现在完成时
4. I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. 我刚刚接到我弟弟帝姆的信。
解析:过去时强调动作已经发生,完成时强调动作发生以后的效果。此句如果改成I just received a letter from my brother Tim,那强调的就只是我收到了他的信这件事。而用了完成时,就强调这封信讲的事很有意思。所以此句后才有这么大段的话。顺便再说一下,brother 和Tim之间的逗号是多余的。
5. He has been there for six months. 他已经到那儿六个月了。
6. He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. 他刚刚买了一辆澳大利亚的汽车,而且已经去过爱丽丝斯普林斯镇,这是澳大利亚中部的一个小镇。
解析:springs就是“温泉”的意思,可能是这个地方有温泉而得名。有关时态,参见例4的解析。买了车,才能去交通不便的小镇。去了小镇,才觉得旅游是如此的有意义,然后才想展开后续的行程,这些都是完成时所要表达的意义。
D. 将来进行时
7. From there, he will fly to Perth. 从那儿,他准备飞往珀斯。
解析:珀斯是澳大利亚的第四大城市,是澳大利亚西部西澳大利亚(Western Australia)的首府。从澳大利亚中部到西部,路途较远,所以要乘飞机过去。
8. He will soon visit Darwin. 他很快又会去达尔文。
解析:达尔文港位于澳大利亚北部的北部领地(Northern Territory)。
E. 现在完成时+现在进行时
9. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting. 我弟弟他以前从未去过国外,所以他感觉这次旅行真是太有趣了。
解析:现在进行时表示的是现在正在进行的动作,但这个现在并不一定就是一个时间点,也可能是个时间段(这一段时间)。时态是表达思想情感的手段,此处用的是现在进行时,就是为了凸显最近这段时间都很激动。如果用一般现在时finds,那这种激动的心态就弱化了好多。
二、词汇提示
1. Tim是Timothy(提摩西)的昵称。在英语国家,关系比较近的人(父母与子女、兄妹、关系比较熟的同事)都比较喜欢用昵称称呼对方。比如Robert就喜欢别人称他为Bob,William希望别人称他为Bill。兄弟之间,更应该用昵称称呼彼此了。
2. 本文的两个连词and和so都是表示因果关系的结果,当然这两者是有程度之分的。第一个and说的是,因为他在大公司工作,所以有机会去了澳大利亚的好多地方。第二个and说的是,因为买了车,所以才能去澳大利亚中部的一个小镇。澳大利亚这样的国家,公共交通并不便捷,没有私家车,是很难到小村小镇的。So的程度更强烈,因为从未出过国,所以对这次的澳洲之行就特别激动。在表现形式上,and是把两个表示因果的从句直接连接在一起,而so之前是必须要用逗号的哦。
3. Centre是英式英语(British English)和澳大利亚英语(Australian English)的写法,center是美式英语(American English)的写法。
三、思辨能力
1. 文中特意点出He is in Australia,就是想点明他不是澳大利亚人,是旅居澳大利亚。
2. 生活要劳逸结合,既要辛勤劳作,也要享受生活,就是所谓的work hard, play hard。Tim外派澳大利亚的这半年,除了认真工作外,还游遍了澳大利亚的半壁江山。为了旅游还专门买了一台车,不仅去了澳大利亚的中部,还要去北部的达尔文港,并从那儿乘机去西部的珀斯。
四、学习建议
1. 听录音。如果听力能力一般,那就边看边听。听熟练以后,就只听不看。如果还有时间和兴趣,那就边听边重复。这三个阶段的选择要依据自身的听力水平。最好能够做到第三个阶段。(推荐这个网站新概念英语 | NewConceptEnglish.com | 新概念英语 - 第2册 - 第004课,它的音频非常好。)
2. 朗读课文。朗读到能够背诵。如果做不到背诵全篇,那就力争能够复述某些句子,或者在得到提示的情况下背诵全篇。
3. 依照本文,讲一下Tim在中国出差并旅游的故事,Tim工作之余先去参观了甘肃的一个小山村,然后又开车去了西安,从西安乘飞机去了上海,还计划从上海飞到北京去看看。当然,还可以用school替换文中的firm,那自然也就要用teacher替换文中的engineer哦。
4. 找一份英文版的澳大利亚地图,把Tim的旅行线路画出来,看看这几个地方大致有多远。也借此看看澳大利亚的地理位置和地形特点。
本站部分资源搜集整理于互联网或者网友提供,仅供学习与交流使用,如果不小心侵犯到你的权益,请及时联系我们删除该资源。